* The Data Analyst will primarily be responsible for collecting, compiling, interpreting, analyzing, and managing project/program specific data and generating related reports which measure projects and programs of eHealth Africa using specialized statistical computer software.
* He/she will work collaboratively with the research & evaluation team to prepare detailed reports to meet internal and external requirements.
1. Offer timely analytic support in collecting, compiling, interpreting, and analyzing quantitative and qualitative data using standard practices & techniques; provide statistical support using Excel, SPSS, STATA or other specialized applications to validate data, perform statistical modeling, forecasting, and trend analysis.
2. Responsible for providing support in maintaining a complete and accurate database of all project/program relevant data collected from working with various teams; including performing data entry, cleaning, analysis and interpretation of quantitative and qualitative data sets across all SLRI projects.
3. Serve as support on projects that have a pre-dominant statistics component; working with the managers & coordinators to determine data requirements, select appropriate study designs, design data collection methods, interpret study results, write reports, present graphs, etc.
4.Responsible for ensuring that all data is kept secure in compliance with SLRI policies and procedures regarding data security, data confidentiality, and data protection.
5. Follow documented procedures so that reports are delivered consistently and correctly; 6. maintain process documentation so that results are clear, complete, and up-to-date.
7. Responsible for performing any other duty as assigned by management.
8. May frequently travel between company worksites.
Bachelor’s degree or HND from college or university in Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, or Science-related field.
Mode of Application
Intrested Applicant should forward the copy of their cvs to hr.smartedgeng @gmail.com or forward your name, mobile no, qualification to the mobile no posted on this advert. Not abiding by this advert will leads to total disqualification, only shortlisted Applicant would be contacted