At the core of this position we are looking for someone strong in Windows Administration (Active Directory, GPO, Permissions, Certificates, print servers, general windows administration). Strong experience in the following:
• Cisco UCS
• Skype for Business
• Patch management (landesk, sccm)
• SAN (hitachi, emc)
• Backup (avamar, commvault)
• Design, manage, and support the Microsoft Active Directory infrastructure.
• Configure Windows 2003/2008/2012 R2.Deep understanding of GPO, File/Folder Replication, and Windows domain knowledge.
• Administration of enterprise group policies.
• Deep expertise in design, architecture, administration, and maintenance of Windows Server 2008 and 2012.
• Plan and execute the installation and configuration of Windows.
• Perform planned Operating System upgrades in conjunction with the application engineering team.
• Review of server infrastructure, including taking proactive measures to ensure continued stability and assist in the development and/or revision of server based standards, guidelines and policies as determined by internal stake holders.
• Investigation, evaluation and testing of new server technologies.
• Daily support and troubleshooting of all server issues.
• Plan and manage the deployment of server hardware and software.
• Manage and maintain system availability of the Microsoft server platform.
• Experience with design and architectural review of the VMware environment, including host, storage, & virtual switch requirements.
• Provide advanced level windows/VMware maintenance, administration, and troubleshooting in an enterprise environment.
• Perform physical to virtual migrations utilizing VMware technologies along with decommission of legacy physical servers.
• Implement, operate, and troubleshoot hardware on Cisco UCS, HP, or any other server hardware in Datacenter.
• Utilize various scripting tools (PowerShell, VMware PowerCLI, Batch, etc.) and automation tools to improve efficiency and effectiveness of common server administration tasks.
• Work with software engineers and customer service teams to resolve issues and maintain enterprise environment.
• Manage projects and work with Team Lead to define projects scopes, plans, and feasibility for server administration group.
• Deep experience in system administration and virtualization technologies including architecture, deployment, administration, performance monitoring, security hardening, troubleshooting, and operations
• Advanced knowledge of Windows Operating Systems 2003 and above
• Working knowledge of VMware vCloud Enterprise Suite as well as ESXi 5.1 and above
• Working knowledge of Cisco UCS hardware
• Knowledge of HP DL series hardware
• Excellent understanding of storage, network, and hardware technologies
• Strong knowledge of standard networking protocols such as SMTP, DCHP, DNS, LDAP, NFS, HTTP, SNMP, and others
• Cloud computing experience with providers like Microsoft Azure
• Microsoft Exchange 2010, 2013, and Office365
• Successful communication abilities, both written and oral. Must be able to thoroughly document implementations and modifications
• High organizational skills, self-motivated, ability to multitask, and able to work independently and in teams
• Operations experience in 24/7 environments
• On-call rotational duties required
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor's degree
• 2+ years as a Windows administrator with strong Powershell scripting skills
• 2+ years managing a large Active Directory environment
• Exchange and Lync/Skype For Business experience
• Office365 migration, management, and administration experience
• Azure IaaS experience
• 2+ years managing a VMware environment
• 2+ years of experience with provisioning of services, monitoring, upgrading hardware and software, configuration management, and understanding and maintaining services, such as AD, DFS, FTP, DNS, DHCP and bare metal builds from scratch with/without domain service
PREFERRED PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
• Microsoft certifications (MCSE, MCSA, MCITP)
• VMware Certified Professional
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested Applicants should send their CV to the HR: hrm.synergyglobal @gmail.com indicating the post being applied for as the SUBJECT or send their Name, Location, Qualifications, Phone Number, Post applying for to the MESSAGE BOX or the phone number displayed in this advert. Failure to abide by these Rules and Regulations will lead to TOTAL disqualification.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview