world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment and services to mobile and fixed network operators, needs Customer Operations Manager to secure that the quality and cost of the services delivered from the delivery units are in accordance to the expected levels agreed through WLA (Working Level Agreement).
Job Title: Customer Operations Manager.
Job Location: Lagos.
Educational Qualification: Degree.
Educational Qualification Description:
• Degree in Electronics Engineering/ Computer Science.
• ITIL, PMP, technical certifications are added advantages.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; good team player; highly motivated self-starter; good relationship builder with strong diplomacy skills
• Experience in Customer Relationship Handling
• Leadership skills: Cross Functions Management, Decision Making.
• Financial Analysis Skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Experience of leadership;
• Experience of planning, arrangement and control over operating activities;
• Experience of personnel management (direct or dotted line organizations);
• Ability to efficiently use available administrative, financial and human resources;
• Ability to arrange group work;
• Ability to establish cross-functional connections within a company.
• Good presentation skills
• Influencing skills
• Good English level
Years of Experience: Candidate should have relevant experience of a minimum 5 years with managed services and operations in IT or Telecom domain.
• Monitor and report on the operational and financial performance of the service delivery unit for a specific customer, based on the WLA requirements;
• Maintain Periodic Formal Governance with the stakeholders to ensure regular update of important activities, initiatives & WLA KPIs Status;
• Initiate and drive improvement plans to correct operational or financial performance deviations towards a specific WLA or towards the global benchmark and targets
• Responsible to secure WLA are updated and reflecting the global center delivery solution (including contractual scope changes – costs and performance indicators);
• Responsible to establish the necessary OLA (Operation Level Agreements) to fulfill WLA requirements and secure that the OLAs are updated and followed by the center;
• Responsible for securing 3PP adherence to the delivery requirements as reflect in the contract and to escalate deviations or improvement needs to the Sourcing organization.
• Manage the hand-over of resources, services and activities to the global or regional delivery unit to fulfill or expand the WLA scope, securing that the required capacity and support infrastructure is available;
• Working pro-actively to continuously improve the financial and the operational performance of the delivery units as well as the processes used in our delivery, as part of Continual Service Improvement initiatives.
• Identify delivery trends in connection to possible Add on Sales
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates should forward their cover letter and CV to hr.fountaingateglobal @gmail.com and use the post applying for as the subject of your mail or send your NAME, ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER, POST APPLYING FOR, QUALIFICATION, SEX to the Phone number or THE Box provided on the WEB. Strictly adhere to the instruction.
Only the Shortlisted candidates shall be contacted