Senior Account Manager
• Job Type: Permanent
• Sector: Accounting
At Huawei, we define human progress by innovations that enrich humanity. We do not view connectivity as a privilege, but a necessity. We believe that the impact of information and communications technology should be measured by how many people can benefit from it.
Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
Huawei's vision is to enrich life through communication. By leveraging our experience and expertise in the ICT sector, we help bridge the digital divide by providing opportunities to enjoy broadband services, regardless of geographic location. Contributing to the sustainable development of society, the economy, and the environment, Huawei creates green solutions that enable customers to reduce power consumption, carbon emissions, and resource costs.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position:
• Responsible for the sales of IT product/service in Nigeria Banking Industry.
• Responsible for customer relationship management.
• Realize the target of sales, marketing and revenue reorganization.
• Responsible for the establishment and improvement of Brand influence of Huawei and product/solutions.
• At least 6 years experience of IT sales in financial industry, familiar with the products as storage, server, router and switch, and IT services, etc, the senior and abundant resources of customer will be highly preferred.
• Experience of working in OEM e.g, Cisco/Juniper/EMC/IBM/HP or working in the local influential integrators e.g Weco/ Dimension data.etc.
• Conduct effective and profound customer relationship management and support the project operations.
• Communicate and coordinate the effective channels/ partners for joint project management and support the sales in the financial market.
• Proactive and effective style and could suffer the pressure and more involvement of working
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates should SEND THEIR CV to hr.fountaingateglobal @gmail.com, or send your Name, Qualifications, Sex, Telephone number, Address, Post Applied for to THE PHONE NUMBER PROVIDED ON THE WEB OR apply now using the box provided on the web. kindly follow the instructions.
Only the successful candidate will be short-listed