1) Travel to students' homes, libraries, or schools to conduct tutoring sessions.
2) Schedule tutoring appointments with students or their parents.
3) Research or recommend textbooks, software, equipment, or other learning materials to complement tutoring.
4) Prepare and facilitate tutoring workshops, collaborative projects, or academic support sessions for small groups of students.
5) Participate in training and development sessions to improve tutoring practices or learn new tutoring techniques.
6) Organize tutoring environment to promote productivity and learning.
7) Monitor student performance or assist students in academic environments, such as classrooms, laboratories, or computing centers.
8) Review class material with students by discussing text, working solutions to problems, or reviewing worksheets or other assignments.
9) Provide feedback to students using positive reinforcement techniques to encourage, motivate, or build confidence in students.
10) Prepare lesson plans or learning modules for tutoring sessions according to students' needs and goals.
11) Maintain records of students' assessment results, progress, feedback, or school performance, ensuring confidentiality of all records.
12) Identify, develop, or implement intervention strategies, tutoring plans, or individualized education plans (IEPs) for students.
13) Develop teaching or training materials, such as handouts, study materials, or quizzes.
14) Communicate students' progress to students, parents or teachers in written progress reports, in person, by phone, or by email.
15) Collaborate with students, parents, teachers, school administrators, or counselors to determine student needs, develop tutoring plans, or assess student progress.
16) Assess students' progress throughout tutoring sessions.
17) Administer, proctor, or score academic or diagnostic assessments.
18) Teach students study skills, note-taking skills, and test-taking strategies.
19) Provide private instruction to individual or small groups of students to improve academic performance, improve occupational skills, or prepare for academic or occupational tests.
The management of the private tutorial lessons needs qualified persons to fill the following positions as a tutor
*Civic Education tutor
*Agricultural Science tutor
*Home Economics tutor
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS:
*Minimum of B.Sc/B.Ed in the course or any related course.
*Minimum of 1 year experience, Corpers currently serving can apply too
*Applicants should be smart and attractive(between the age of 18-40)
*Must have a valid I.d card for easy identification.
*Must be a computer literate as with regards to the online interview which follows immediately after complete *application and verification
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should forward their ,CVs name, qualifications, post applying for to the HR : cv. baronconcept @gmail.com OR their mobile number in the message box or mobile number stated on this advert. Not abiding to this advice will lead to total disqualification. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted