A school bus driver picks up students at designated bus stops, safely transports students to school, chauffeurs student groups to sporting events and other activities, and maintains the cleanliness, organization, and safety of the bus itself.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
•Picks up students at specified bus stops.
•Ensures that all students are safely and properly seated on the bus.
•Enforces school bus rules and regulations.
•Observes rules of the road and drives with caution.
•Drops students off at school.
•Makes sure all students enter and exit the bus safely.
•Transports student groups to extracurricular activities.
•Makes sure all students are well behaved while on the bus.
•Reports any disciplinary problems to school principal or dean.
•Inspects tire pressures, oil levels, windshield wipers, mirrors, and other details for any problems.
•Brings school bus to mechanic for maintenance as needed.
•Fills bus fuel tank at gas station.
•Ensures that interior and exterior of bus remain clean.
•Provides emergency assistance and aid to students in distress.
•Demonstrates specific knowledge of all rules of the road.
•Possesses knowledge of the layout of the local area including alternate routes to school and activities.
•Possesses a strong sense of direction.
•Demonstrates quick response time.
•Exhibits cautious and responsible driving habits.
•Demonstrates strong leadership skills.
•Possesses excellent vision: at least 20/40 in each eye with solid peripheral vision and depth perception.
•Demonstrates ability to read and interpret maps.
•Can effectively use GPS technology.
•Communicates clearly and effectively with students and school administrators.
•Demonstrates ability to observe a strict schedule to ensure timely pick-ups and drop-offs.
•Possesses knowledge of basic first aid procedures.
•Is capable of acting quickly and calmly in a crisis.
•Demonstrates ability to remain focused and attentive at all times.
Interested candidate must possess a minimum qualification of
MODE OF APPLICATION
* Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to:
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to 09 — show phone
• Candidates can also optional to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to the advert message box.
• Candidates should comply with all requirements and instructions enlisted failure to do so will lead to AUTOMATIC disqualification.
• Candidates should only call the phone number attached to the advert daily during working hours of 8am-4pm (Monday-Saturday).
• Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted