An apartment manager handles all daily responsibilities of an apartment complex. Collecting rent, depositing payments and informing residents of delayed payments and dues are just some of the responsibilities of an apartment manager. He is directly responsible to the owner of an apartment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
*Locates tenants to fill vacancies.
*He/she is responsible for placing ads in newspapers, apartment finder magazines, websites, flyers and in front of the apartment complex.
*Creates and make promos and gimmicks to attract interest that may result in tenant occupancy.
*He/she accompanies and tours the prospective tenant all around the apartment. If the tenant is interested and opts to rent a unit, he hands out an application form to the tenant and makes sure the tenant completes every queries asked of him in the application. *Background and credit checks on the would-be tenant to see he has any undesirable history that would otherwise null his application. When the apartment is unsure of granting the person rent, he consults with the owner and lets the latter decide on whether to accept his application or not.
*Collects rents and deposits. If a tenant is late paying, he may decide to collect a late fee or evict the tenant.
*Hires and supervise workers like, accountants and maintenance staff, including groundskeepers to do maintenance and cleaning services to the apartment and to assess financial issues. *He/she is responsible for these workers and has the power to terminate their services.
*Act as a troubleshooter to tenants and employees.
*He/she hears complaints and requests acts on them expeditiously.
Managerial, interpersonal and computer skills as well as a working knowledge of building maintenance are essential qualities in a good apartment manager.
Interested candidate must possess a minimum qualification of
*Bachelor’s degree or HND in any related field.
*Masters and Professional qualification is a plus.
MODE OF APPLICATION
* Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to:
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to 09 — show phone
• Candidates can also optional to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to the advert message box.
• Candidates should comply with all requirements and instructions enlisted failure to do so will lead to AUTOMATIC disqualification.
• Candidates should only call the phone number attached to the advert daily during working hours of 8am-4pm (Monday-Saturday).
• Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted