Cleans, stocks and prepares assigned rooms and suites.
• Properly loads linen cart with linen, cleaning supplies and amenities for eight guest rooms at a time and reloads linen cart as needed at the end of the shift
• Completes room status reports and follows procedures for entering the room, recording the status of the room and leaving the room
• Prepares to clean room, blocks access to room, brings cleaning supplies into room, turns on all lights, opens drapes and sets A/C unit to proper setting
• Strips and remakes beds, cleans furniture, vacuums and sweeps carpets in guest rooms, replaces amenities and cleans bathrooms according to department guidelines
• Replaces all items that are moved, missing or damaged and reports damaged, broken or missing furniture and equipment immediately to supervisors
• Immediately reports to the supervisor any unusual or extreme bio-hazard situations relating to the use of cleaning chemicals
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• One to three months related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
• Ability to read, write, comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos in English
• Ability to interact with guests in a professional and courteous manner
• Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide
• Standing, walking or stooping (over 75% of the time)
• Lifting objects weighing up to 50 lbs. and pushing, pulling or moving objects weighing up to 70 lbs.
• Vision and literacy (critical).
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should forward copy of their CV to hr.samtexintegrated @gmail.com
OR forward their names, qualification,post applying and contact number in the message box or mobile number stated on this advert. No abiding to this will lead to TOTAL disqualification. Only short listed applicants will be contacted