The Human Resources Administrative Assistant role is essential to ensure that the HR department operates as a high functioning team. Working closely with the CHRO, the assistant will be responsible for coordinating team events, scheduling meetings and video conferences, drafting correspondence and announcements, maintaining the performance management database, coordinating travel arrangements, processing invoices, responding to employee inquiries, and assisting with special projects that fall within the scope of this important position.
Desired Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will possess 1-3 years’ HR administrative experience, a bachelor’s degree in a closely related field, and must be proficient with MS Office suite, especially Outlook calendaring. Candidate must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, prioritize, and handle multiple tasks given by multiple sources.
HND/B.Sc in Business Admin
NIM/Other Professional certificates can be an advantage
Mode of Application
• Interested candidates should forward their CV details to hrm.sigmaegisconcepts @gmail.com
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to the phone number attached to this advert.
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to the advert message box.
• Candidates should comply with all requirements and instructions enlisted failure to do so will lead to AUTOMATIC disqualification.
• Candidates should only call the phone number attached to the advert daily during working hours of 8am-4pm (Monday-Saturday).
• Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted