QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER
• Job TypeFull Time
• Experience 2 years
• Plan, direct and coordinate all the quality assurance activities of the company.
• Manage relationships with all company's content providers and ensure the timely receipt of content from them.
• Maintain status update on all content review, submission and development.
• Manage invoicing and payment processes for all content providers.
• Identify, source and engage competent content providers when needed, for all company's mobile content.
• Work with content providers in developing content syllabus for all company's mobile content by providing direction on company's preferred content focus.
• Supervise to ensure the review of all company's mobile content. All content must be in line with established standards and free of all forms of errors: typos, excess spacing, grammatical, lexical, sexually explicit language and fraud.
• Monitor and provide reports on how all company's mobile services are performing. Ensure the prompt escalation and resolution of any anomaly with any service revenue.
• Co-ordinate and monitor all company's digital user experience testing activities. Ensure the prompt escalation and resolution of any issues observed.
• Co-ordinate and monitor all company's customer relations management activities.
• University Degree in English Language preferred.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a quality assurance managerial role, preferably
• From a telecoms VAS company.
• Ability to read and write French language fluently is a plus.
• Proficiency in MS Office applications
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidate should forward their cover letter and CV to hr.fountaingateglobal @gmail.com and use the post applying for as the subject of the Email or send your NAME, ADDRESS, SEX, QUALIFICATION, and POST APPLYING FOR to the Phone Number or BOX provided on the web.
Only the shortlisted candidate shall be contacted